Okuma Cedros Reel 8000
R2,249.90 – R2,799.00
Cedros Saltwater Spinning Reel
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disc drag adjustment for more precise settings
- Rigid and corrosion resistant LITECAST® construction
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Dual anti-reverse: Quick-Set and ratchet system
- Manual bail trip function for ultimate reliability
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Machined aluminum, screw-in handle arm
LITECAST® Construction Design
Okuma’s LITECAST® construction design is 15% lighter than former Azores reels while maintaining maximum strength and durability.
Dual Force Drag System
DFD incorporates both surfaces of the spool to maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. Mounted in the top of the spool and protected by the Hydro Block system is a multi-disc felt drag system that works in conjunction with a secondary drag system that is mounted under the spool. Even pressure is applied to both surfaces of the spool for maximum stability and significantly increased drag output compared to traditional single drag systems.
Manual Bail Trip
Manual bail trip function for both reliability as well as reduces line twists.
Gearing Stabilization Design
Ultimate pinion stability for prefect main gear adjustment : super smooth gearing feeling and high durability.
HIGH PERFORMANCE BEARING (HPB)
6 high performance ball bearings provide Cedros with outstanding smoothness and reliability in saltwater fishing environments. The balls used on the HPB’s are constructed from the same high-grade stainless steel material as the bearing housing.